[Tutor] Step by step tutorials

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 10 May 2001 18:11:21 -0700

--============_-1222579005==_ma============

At 8:59 AM +0800 5/11/01, Mr. Razak wrote:
>I have already study python language for more than one month. But
>until now I still cannot catch-up with the language.
>I already read the tutorial in the web but not much help.
>Before this I used pascal and foxpro language but it not support
>OOP. That why I learn python.
>
>I need some help in learning this language step by step in details.
>Where can I get it...
>
>I'm using windows flat form. For your info. I cannot find any python
>books in my country. Over here a lot of people using perl.

There's a tutorial at http://www.python.org/doc/

If you have specific questions, we can help. With a question as
general as "help me learn python" we don't know where to begin.
--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
Macintosh Developer (seeking work): Will work for Cocoa

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Tutor] Step by step
already study python language for more than one month. But until now I
still cannot catch-up with the language.</font></blockquote>
read the tutorial in the web but not much help.</font></blockquote>
this&nbsp;I used&nbsp;pascal and foxpro language but it not support
OOP. That why I learn python.</font></blockquote>
help in learning this language step by step in details. Where can I
get it...</font></blockquote>
windows flat form. For your info.&nbsp;I cannot find any python books
in my country. Over here a lot of people using
perl.</font></blockquote>
general as &quot;help me learn python&quot; we don't know where to
begin.</div>