[Tutor] Text Editor?

Tim Johnson tim@johnsons-web.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 08:31:35 -0800

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 07:27:23AM -0700, Tron wrote:
> What text editor would you guys recommend using?
I use vim mostly: it is portable across multiple platforms
including Linux, Mac and Windows. www.vim.org
Some consider vim difficult to learn and an acquired
taste.

There is also emacs/xemacs available at www.xemacs.org,
I see ports for Windows,Mac,Unix,Linux there.

Those above are both open-source and free.

For Windows only, there is also Boxer. Available at
www.boxersoftware.com. It is Shareware, not free,
but is IMHO, the best combination of flexibility
and ease of use in the Windows environment.
--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
       http://www.johnsons-web.com