[Tutor] How Do I enable TKinter

Tim Johnson tim@johnsons-web.com
Sun, 6 May 2001 12:46:52 -0800

Hi Rob:
On Sun, 06 May 2001, rob@jam.rr.com wrote:
> This may be considered blasphemous, depending on your perspective, but
> since it's a RedHat system, have you tried using RPM installation?
Using RPMs doesn't conflict at all with my religious views. I guess I was
just compiler-happy that particular day. :>)
Actually, I am now in the process of getting the RPM. I'm hoping the package is
compatible with rpm on rh 6.0 - that is not always the case, I have found -
but we shall see. If not, I'm gonna upgrade to later RH soon.
Thanks
tj