[Tutor] tables and dictionaries

Julieta Rangel julieta_rangel@hotmail.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 01:39:09 -0500

Thanks for your suggestion and your program.  As you might remember, I'm new
at programming, and eventhough I have a good reference book, it is not easy
to do it all alone.  Sometimes I can read a section from the book until I'm
blue in the face and still not understand it.  The thing is that I'm a hands
on learner, so I learn by example, and eventhough the book has examples to
go along with the explanations, it is still difficult because sometimes the
examples are not relevant or meaningful to me or might not answer all of my
questions.  Since I don't have anyone to show me in an example what the book
is trying to say, it is very difficult for me to learn it.  With the example
you gave me I learned more than I would have learnt if I had spend an entire
day reading about nested loops.  Thank you so very much.

Julieta