[Tutor] Sort of non-related...but in a way, related too...*grins*

rob@jam.rr.com rob@jam.rr.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 06:05:22 -0500

So far, a few people have submitted tarballs and zip files, and either
is fine. If I receive a tarball, I'm likely to post a copy in .zip
format for those windows users who are unfamiliar with tarballs. If you
just send a zip archive, I'll likely leave it as it is unless someone
complains.

Thanks for remembering Useless,
Rob