[Tutor] Re: [Tutor]-Python figuring out groups--setting up a table in GUI

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:58:24 -0700

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:52:08 -0500, "Julieta Rangel"
<julieta_rangel@hotmail.com>  wrote about Re: [Tutor]-Python figuring out
groups--setting up a table in GUI:

:Thanks for your suggestions.  I have a question.  Is it possible to have the
:user enter the table's contents in GUI format; that is, set up a really nice
:table in which the user can move freely up and down and across and enter the
:table's contents, and at the same time store all of the table's input into a
:dictionary like you suggested?

Yes, but I would learn how to do it at the command line first and move on to
GUI programming after a bit. (I don't even know GUI programming yet, really,
and I've been teaching programming for a couple of years now--C++. I mean, I
could do Visual Basic or C++ Builder, but there isn't anything like that,
quite yet, for Python.)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/