[Tutor] Re: re.match

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:30:50 +0100

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:04:55AM -0500, Michael Soulier wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 11:19:05PM -0000, scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl wrote:
> >
> > Please, you saw Fredrik at a bad moment, it seems. c.l.p is one of the
> > friendliest groups on Usenet, and we *don't* have a lack of tolerance here.
> > Fredrik is an absolute guru on many subjects and extremely helpful, but
> > sometimes he posts a irritated one line reply. It's the exception.
>
>     You're not the only one to tell me that. Thanks.
>
>     Personally, I refuse to allow someone's proficiency to explain their
> rudeness. I wish the world would follow in kind. I suppose I've been guilty of
> the same thing on occasion though.

Come on, he said "no, it's not. read the documentation again". If that's the
rudest we ever see, maybe the world is not going to end after all.

On the other hand he has a book published that is a compilation of his
newsgroup posts, and it's very useful... not many people can claim that.

--
Remco Gerlich