[Tutor] font

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:28:43 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, hbcc100 wrote:

> I am writing a program containing both Japanese and German on my Mac.
> To display both languages correctly, I need to change the font. How
> can I do this? I have been told that there might be a way of changing
> fonts using Fm (Font Manager). But I can't find any documentation on
> this. Can anyone help me?

Have you gotten an answer yet on this one?  If not, you might want to talk
to the python-mac people on this; I'm not sure if there are any mac
experts on this mailing list, but there should be tons on the other
mailing list.  Try here:

    http://python.org/sigs/pythonmac-sig/

I hope you get help on this; it sounds like an interesting problem.  Good
luck to you.