[Tutor] My two cents worth re Python Newbies

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:22:57 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Sheila King wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:13:57 -0800 (PST), Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre@deirdre.net>
> wrote about Re: [Tutor] My two cents worth re Python Newbies:
>
> :On the other hand, I don't see questions going unanswered (at least not
> :for long), so I think that the system works pretty well.
>
> Well, that's kind of what I was saying, only much more succinct.

That's the problem with having had Horrible Hugh as an English teacher: he
could cut 50% out of anyone's writing without changing the meaning.

And here I am trying to get my Master's degree in novel writing.

I'm ruined, I say. :)

--
_Deirdre              deirdre@deirdre.net         http://www.deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams