[Tutor] What are you all up to?

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:11:15 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Praveen Pathiyil wrote:

> Hi All,
>         Couldn't resist adding some of my own (especially since nobody
> seems to be mentioning solaris:-) ). We are doing protocol simulations

Solaris, AIX, Linux here. Porting a chemical synthesis tree package to
web, starting with AIX.

> in python to run on solaris. Till now we have made SIP and ISUP
> protocol simulators. Currently on to making a TCAP over IP simulation.
> Inbetween one Telnet server also......
>         But since this is official duty, not able to find much time for fun stuff.

Ditto here. Will be hacking Python at home, though.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204