(forw) [wesc@deirdre.org: Re: [Tutor] Python and web scripting]

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex@purdue.edu
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:01:25 -0500

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

  I read Ivan's Python in 24 hours. It was my first book on Python and
it left me confused in a few places as I am still a newbie here. I heard
your talk at Purdue Linux Users' group which got me really intersted in
Python BTW. Anyway, Since I bought Mark's Learning Python and
Programming Python 2nd ed. I hit my head quite a few times saying "Oh,
that's what Ivan was trying to show!". For example the lambda function
was way over my head until I read about it in Learning Python.
 I guess they are kind of complimentary. Oh, I also read those tutors on
the web adn think they are excellent.

 Alex.

--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g