[Tutor] Python and web scripting

Michael michael@exasource.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:13:06 -0600

Hi Flynt,

Thanks for the information.  I felt like a dummy writing this message last
night because after sending it, I found some information on the Python site.
I bet I've been on this site at least 15-20 times, but never found the
information, because I was always looking under the tutorials section.

I also saw the information on Zope and after reading your post regarding the
book, decided that I would get it and check it out.  Maybe I'll download Zope
now and at least try to get it figured out so when it comes time to use it,
after I actually know something about programming in Python, There will be
less of a learning curve.

The reason I picked Python is just like you said, It can be used in a variety
of applications. I'm also interested in trying out Glade. It sounds totally
awesome.  After I go through several of the web tutorials, what book(s) would
you, or anyone else reading this recommend?

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Lewis