[Tutor] Taking Mark Lutz's training course

Wesley Chun wesc@deirdre.org
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

glen,

i apologize for neglecting to mention that due to personal reasons,
i have not been able to teach the Python course for UCSC during this
year.  the next class is tentatively set for Winter quarter 2002.

i am available for corporate training however if you company wants
to train a bunch of people, i'll come out there.  Mark Lutz does
mething similar although most of his courses are taught near where
*he* lives.

hope this helps!

-wesley