[tutor] PATH vs PYTHONPATH on win98 and win2000?

Glen Wheeler wheelege@tsn.cc
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:35:06 +1000

> <...>
>
> The, now third problem is that I use windows98 at home ( four....  four
> problems!)..  and I must ask you how in the bloody blue blazes does one
set
> the environment variables in the config.sys or autoexec.bat/tsh
thingamabobs
> anyway?

  tsh??  You should first check if your autoexec.bat and config.sys are
being executed by going to Start->Run->msconfig, and verifying that the two
boxes named 'Process xxx file' are checked.
  Then you can append what D-Man said...although of course I could be
totally off the mark and in that case it would be wise to ignore me :)

  Glen.