[Tutor] python and Microsoft proxy server

Bunting, Glen, IG (x) GBunting864@Worldsavings.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:09:55 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to learn Python and I would like to try out the urllib module.
The problem is everything here goes out through Microsoft's Proxy server
which authenticates with NTLM.  Is there any way to allow Python to
authenticate with the proxy server so I can get to the Internet with Python?

Thanks,

Glen

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail do not amend
any existing disclosures or agreements unless expressly stated.