[Tutor] Newbie Project

Martin Stevens budgester@budgester.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 02:12:36 +0100

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 08:36:09PM -0400, cynic@mail.cz wrote:
> ok, that sounds reasonable. as long as you don't need to update anything previously inserted, I guess. but that wasn't the goal, right?

You've got it, probably didn't explain it right in the code, I'll add a bit
on the webpage.

BTW what do you think of the actual idea of helping newbies collaborate
on a basic project like this in pricipal ? If there are other small projects
like this that people think of I'd be happy to host them as something like
sourceforge always seems a bit intimidating, then when they are
completed/working we could transfer them over to robs useless python
site.