[Tutor] Ok

Roeland Rengelink r.b.rigilink@chello.nl
Sat, 02 Jun 2001 22:33:00 +0200

> Ricky Parks wrote:
>
>     Ok, I am going to stick with it, I will say this agian I am a
> beginer an know nothing about programming, so half the stuff that is
> sent I will not undersand! Thank you.
>                                         Richard E Parks 2
>                                         RickyP1@frontiernet.net

Hi Ricky,

Glad you decided to stick with it.

If you run into anything specific you'd like to get help with I hope
you'll feel confident enough to send your questions to the list. In that
way others will benefit from our answers.

If you feel more comfortable with that, I for one don't mind if you send
questions privately.

Don't worry to much about the stuff that seems way over your head now
(we do get carried away sometimes) I think you'll find that things will
be much more comprehensible in a few months. Also, don't worry about
asking for explanations.

Have fun,

Roeland Rengelink
--
r.b.rigilink@chello.nl

"Half of what I say is nonsense. Unfortunately I don't know which half"