[Tutor] python source code

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:49:11 -0500

python.org is temporarily down, but here's a link to the 1.5.2 sources on a
fast mirror:

http://python.planetmirror.com/1.5/

And here's the link to ActiveState's Python distribution. It's pretty
Windows-friendly.

Rob

Your one-stop shop for newbie source code!
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/