[Tutor] Any free python cgi hosting servers ??

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:25:03 -0500

Here's the small but growing list of Python-friendly ISPs on Useless.
Perhaps some of these companies have what you need.

Rob

Your one-stop shop for newbie source code!
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/