[Tutor] Re: Tutor digest, Vol 1 #974 - 16 msgs

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:22:33 -0500

If a vi clone were written in Python, would it be called *pi*?

;->,
Rob

"I do remain confident in Linda. She'll make a fine labor secretary. From
what I've read in the press accounts, she's perfectly qualified." -- Geor=
ge
W. Bush
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/