[Tutor] please help me on this small project of mine

doc pepin doc_pepin@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

i am a newbie programmer and an owner of a small
internet cafe. i was thinking that to learn to program
i have to strart with a small project. i was thinking
that a program to manage my internet cafe would be
great. i have already started with the script on how
to compute for time spent by the client and how much
was the charge for that time. what i want is have a
GUI for that and can disable a certain workstation
(like its keyboard) from the server. i'm at a lost on
how to start it. any help would be greatly
appreciated. or is this project too complicated for a
newbie like me?