[Tutor] Who is Fr?d?ric Bastiat?

Rick Pasotto rick@niof.net
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 23:02:56 -0400

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 05:53:05PM -0700, Jesse W wrote:
> Dear Rick Pasotto(and all you tutor-ites),
> 	After reading some of the long, ambiguous, and quite
> fascinating quotations Rick includes as his signatures, I really need
> to know: Who is Fr?d?ric Bastiat?  Rick(or anyone else), please
> raise to the state of enlightenment.

A french free market economist. His essay 'That which is seen and that
which is not seen' was the basis for Henry Hazlitt's book 'Economics
In One Lesson.'

Visit http://www.bastiat.org

--
Our doctrine is based on private property. Communism is based on
systematic plunder, since it consists in handing over to one man,