[Tutor] C and python together

Matthew Vogel mattvogel@hotmail.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 00:48:36

<DIV>I have written a C library of functions and now i want to use python to call those functions directly from python. I have been informed that&nbsp;i will need some special header files and such in order for this to work. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some information on what header files i might need and how to actually call a C function from my library, in python.</DIV>
<DIV>Note: I&nbsp;DONT want to create a main C program that prints to standard out the results from each of the library functions when given certain command line args, through python.</DIV>
<DIV>I actually need to call the C functions from inside python.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks a lot for any info</DIV>