[Tutor] re:A thread problem

Daryl G gman_95@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:59:12 -0000

Hey , thanks Roman!

Hmmmm, looks like I can't. That stinks. Then whats the point of threading if
I can't destroy it.
I either need to figure out how to rewrite it so the thread will end when
the main program ends or use some other means, like poll or select I guess
-which I need to figure out. grrrr
As the program is for windows I can't use fork.

DAryl