[Tutor] decisions, decisions

Hermit hermit@erie.net
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 08:38:55 -0400 (EDT)

I am an advocate for buying and using manuals for learning new things.  I
am a complete newbie to Python, but I have been lurking on this mailing
list for a couple of months now, and I am excited about learning how to
program with Python.

I have been to local bookstores more than I can count and have settled on
one of two books for Python beginners.  One by O'Reilly, of course, the
other by the grandmaster, Mr. Alan Gauld (head bowed in reverence).  I
would like to buy both, but at this time I have to settle for one.

Could someone more knowledgeable advise me on my purchase?

Regards,

Dick Williams

--
Linux - Not just an OS, but a lifestyle.