[Tutor] (no subject)

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:37:09 -0000

> On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, chastin cullifer wrote:
>
> > but i was wondering if it is possible to make a game with
> python besides
> > text adventures??

Sure. In my book I have a chapter on writing guessing games.
Specifically Hangman but I also include code for Mastermind
and ideas on how to implement Minesweeper and Rock,Paper, Scissors.

I'm sure you can think of other examples.

I'm planning on posting the source to hangman and mastermind
on the 'useless python' website soon once I comment it
suitably(in the book the 'comments' are in the text of
course....

Alan G
http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld