[Tutor] Human?

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:15:20 +0100

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 05:23:26PM -0600, Jason Drake wrote:
> As often and as quickly as Danny Yoo replies to Python questions, I'm not
> so sure he isn't actually a well compiled interpreter... Where can I get a
> copy?

This is an accepted, unexplained phenomenon in the Python worlds; see the
famous bots Timbot and effbot on comp.lang.python, and the newer and
extremely verbose Alexbot. It's unknown where they all come from, but
speculation often implies the "Python Secret Underground", which of course
does not exist. However, it is hard to check these stories bec