[Tutor] embedding a simple C++ program

Albert Hook albert@vsys.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:18:24 -0700

Hi,
I have a HelloWorld program, Header, body and a main body that calls
helloworld. In that header and body I have a printHelloWorld function.
I want to acces the methods that I create in the class HelloWorld with
Python via the shared object.

Do I do that by importing that function into python by simply having a
init function that calls the is has the following,

PyObject *m;
m = Py_InitModule("helloworld". HelloWorldMethods);

Or is it much more difficult than that, if it is can I see an example.
I have tried to use the tutorial and the demo.c, the latter doesn't
compile and I can't see how I can access C++ methods with the tutorial.

Thanks,
Albert Hook