[Tutor] simple server and client question

Lindsay Davies Lindsay.Davies@moonshine.co.uk
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:21:54 +0000

Can't give you a definitive answer, but look at the documentation for
the asyncore/asynchat[1] and SocketServer[2] modules. These should
give you some good pointers. You might also want to look at Medusa[3]
(where asyncore originated from) for some advanced examples.

Best wishes,

Lindsay

1.	http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/asyncore-example.html
2.	http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-SocketServer.html
3.	http://www.nightmare.com/medusa/index.html

On 13/2/01, Rob Andrews wrote about '[Tutor] simple server and client
question':