[Tutor] Basic Question

R. A. rob@jam.rr.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 06:38:37 -0600

I'm a newbie, so what you're up to is a bit beyond my level.  However,
you may find some of the other documentation that came with your Python
installation useful, such as the String Services section of the Python
Library Reference.  Also, my website has links to sites with information
on how to do a healthy assortment of tasks, as well as links to source
code repositories such as the Vaults of Parnassas.  Here's my links page
http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonlinks.html

The archives for this list, as well as the archive of comp.lang.python
(searchable at deja.com), may also provide some excellent info for you.

Hope this helps a bit,
Rob Andrews