[Tutor] Reading and outputting HTML files

Lindsay Davies Lindsay.Davies@moonshine.co.uk
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:16:41 +0000

On 2/2/01, Sharriff Aina wrote about '[Tutor] Reading and outputting
HTML files':
>I have coded a CGI script that creates HTML files, strange thing is, when
>reading a HTML file, one created by the script or otherwise, I just get a
>very garbled page returned to the browser. Any clues? can someone help?
>this has been bugging me for 3 days now

You'll need to give us more information about the problem - what
exactly do you get when you request a page? The problem could be any
number of things, so until there's more detail, there's not much I
can suggest other than: is your server configured correctly, are you
outputting the appropriate headers, have you checked the script
offline?

Best wishes,

Lindsay