[Tutor] Is IDLE prone to memory losses ?

Jean Montambeault jrm@videotron.ca
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:59:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Yoo" <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
To: "Jean Montambeault" <jrm@videotron.ca>

>However, I don't know if this is the whole story, since your error message
>still looked very strange to me.  Hmmm... Try to fix the subscripting
>problem above, and see if that clears things up for you.

That is the point : instead of telling me about the real mistake I made it
says that :
    "if x1 >360:"  is on line 9,  where it actually was _before_ I made the
change, but isn't anymore, far from it. Now, if I close the editing window
and reopen it, run the script, I'll get an error message just like the one
you got and that makes sense.
    Maybe I should have used correct code instead : I tought that the
inconsistency in the error message was showing the problem more clearly, my
mistake.

Jean M.