[Tutor] intresting gibberish, this. Looks like perl on the rag...

Kirk Bailey deliberatus@my995internet.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:20:51 -0500

I got it licked.

This project is coming along rather pleasantly, I still have hairs left
to pull out.

Now to grok rfc822, but that's tommrow's grovel...

any introductory lectures on rfc822 would be well received.

--
Respectfully,
             -Kirk D Bailey (C)2001

Within the sweep of his sword, Each man is an Ubar.

http://www.howlermonkey.net/
http://www.sacredelectron.org/