[Tutor] [Kirk Bailey: idle is idle]

Lloyd Hugh Allen lha2@columbia.edu
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 06:28:24 -0500

There should be a line in EditorWindow.py that reads

        text['font'] = edconf.get('font-name'), edconf.get('font-size')

and the entire contents of config-win.txt are

***begin config-win.txt***
[EditorWindow]
font-name: courier new
font-size: 10
***end config-win.txt***

I like to use a monospaced font, myself, so that tab-stops don't look
funny to me.