[Tutor] "from this import *" or "import this"

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:49:17 -0600

You're welcome. I think wxPython is quite nice and prefer it for myself.
There is a new version due out in about a week or two, which has made quite
a number of improvements and is very stable. I would look for that one. Good
luck.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech.com - Your Source For Python Development Services