[Tutor] Tutorials

Kirk Bailey deliberatus@my995internet.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:23:27 -0500

The severral tutorials at the python site seem to cover basics, jump to
select parts of intermediate materials, and stop.

I ned a good solid read (webwise) on the language, filling in some blank
spots, and gradually building up to the advanced material. I have  been
pointed at the total language reference in reply to questions about
advanced material- but I am not ready to fully understand this yet.
Alas, many holes in my knowledge still exist, but the totorials also
seem to have considerable gaps. Any advice?

I have GOT to hammer this thing into my concrete skull, or I am going to
bloody EXPLODE from fustration. I KNOW what I want to do,. I can
FLOWCHART it.

But I can't CODE it. ARG.

--
Respectfully,
             -Kirk D Bailey (C)2001

Within the sweep of his sword, Each man is an Ubar.

http://www.howlermonkey.net/
http://www.sacredelectron.org/