[Tutor] [OT? -URGENT] how to tell a tcl/tk prog abt the installed tcl/tk8 .3 in python2.0 on windowsNT ?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, GADGIL PRASAD     /INFRA/INFOTECH wrote:

> Need to get a visual regex builder working... it's written tcl/tk.
> It's a single 50k tcl prog file. I need to pass it to 'wish'.
> There is no wish or any other interpreter exe in tcl or tk subdirectory
> of python 2.0 install on windows.

The Tk stuff packaged with Python isn't quite complete --- it's only there
to support the Tkinter gui interface --- so you might not be able to get
the regex builder to working with it.

Try installing the Tk/Tcl interpreter at:

    http://www.scriptics.com/

Good luck!