[Tutor] RE: problem with re reaching maximum recursions

John Kenyon John.Kenyon@mail.idrive.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:45:46 -0700

OK, I've narrowed the problem down a little, and I seem to have found a fix.
It turns out the problem was not with the negative lookback, but with a
later sub that I do. So now I am importing both pre and re, using the latter
for the negative lookback and the former for the sub. Really ugly, but it
seems to work. If there are other ways to do this, I would love to hear
them.

thanks again,

jck