[Tutor] py2exe and modules (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Paul,

I don't have experience with py2exe unfortunately.  However, let me
forward this to the other tutors, and hopefully someone there can help you
with it.  Good luck!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:11:02 -0400
From: paul <clanoftheinsane@hotmail.com>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] py2exe and modules

alright, i downloaded the win32 extensions, and then i ran py2exe again.
i also found the riscospath and the riscoenviron in the python source
files (which i downloaded earlier).  so i pasted those into the directory
where my program is.  but, i still can't find the "ce" modeule that py2exe
called for.  also, am i correct in pasting the riscosenviron and
riscospath files directly into the folder?