[Tutor] [opinions?] Web development... (kind of long)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio@openservices.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 01:18:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Israel Evans wrote:

> Hello everyone...
>

> I'm in a bit of a quandry.  I have a number of websites that I'm working on,
>   [ Dont mind me ;) SNIP ]
>
> Anyway.. Sorry about the rambling.  I know there are many folks out there
> with much more experience than I and I hope to hear from these kind and
> knowing souls to help me resolve my quandry.
>
> Thanks a bunch,
>
> ~Israel~

If you want to keep everything fairly low-level Python and still use
templates, you have at least two very good options:

1) HTMLgen and a dictionary containing the content of each page, or
2) XSLT on a generated XML document via libxml/libxslt or 4Suite

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>