[Tutor] how can i

Benoit Dupire bdupire@seatech.fau.edu
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:54:54 -0400

You need to change the PATH variable which designates the default directories
in
which the OS looks into  to find your programs......

If C:\Python20  is the name of the directory in which Python is
installed

type:

set PATH=C:\Python20;%PATH%

If you don't want to type this command each time you reboot your PC
you can edit the autoexec.bat file at the root of the file system...and
add
PATH=C:\Python20;%PATH%

I don't know at all Windows 2000....

In NT you can do START > Settings > Control Panel > System > environment
and there you can set the PATH environment variable

check if this works with Win2000....

hope it helps...

Benoit