[Tutor] E-mail format suggestions please

Phil Bertram phil.bertram@clear.net.nz
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:11:43 +1200

Hello,

Off topic I know but someone may be able to help.

I have been working on a little program that tracks a sports =
competition.

I need to E-mail weekly results to a 100 or so of people.

Originally I created a table in the body of the E-mail. The table was =
constructed using spaces to line up the columns. The problem is that =
some recieving E-mail programs default to a proportional font. Thus =
every thing goes out of line.

Is their something in the MIME spec. or other, where the default font =
can be specified for the recieving E-mail program?

My current solution is to create the output in HTML and attatch it to =
the E-mail.

I am using win32com modules and Microsoft Exchange to do the E-mail part =
of the program. Running NT4

Thanks in advance
Phil B