[Tutor] Python In The Wild

Charles Cheshier chessucat@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:02:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I just noticed that too.  That Yahoo! seem to be
using python on their site.  I wonder why?  Python
reminds me of this programming language called ABC,
written by some dutch prof.  ABC is very easy to use
and understand!  It had one interesting feature, when
started to type a reserved command, like W(rite?) it
would fill in what you might have intended.  Pretty
neat!  I haven't done much programming in my life.  I
do enjoy reading them and trying to decipher their
meaning.  Kinda like doing a cryptogram or crossword!

~Charles