[Tutor] Is Parrot an April Fool's joke?

Rob Andrews Rob Andrews" <rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:03:28 -0500

I've assumed it's just a prank, but the idea is so freakish that some of the
people here in the office claim to like the prospect. Aside from the fact
that the articles were all dated Apr 1, the code snippets they provided were
just implausible. (Using closing curly braces to end nested blocks?!
Hardly.)

Rob

> Pretty sure is a joke. Was on the april fool's series in slashdot
>
> Cheers
> Pedro
>
> On Monday 02 April 2001 19:33, Rob Andrews wrote:
> > According to several articles found on the web (all dated the 1st of
April)