[Tutor] HTML Validator in Python

karim yaici karimy@nipltd.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:00:00 +0100

--------------8B62FF1DC0B6E93686A0D57B

Hi there,

Just a simple question.  I've been looking for a kind of HTML validator
written in Python, but to the best of my knowledge there is none
available.

Someone told me to use the formatter module, do you think this may
help?. I believe that someone  should have had a need to write one at
some point. I personnaly started one (very simple indeed ;-)), but I
wish to to validate an HTML document against different DTD's (Document
Type Definition) provided by W3C....so a more elaborated design is
needed.

Hope to find an answer...

Cheers,

Karim.

--------------8B62FF1DC0B6E93686A0D57B

Hi there,
written in Python, but to the best of my knowledge there is none available.
may help?. I believe that someone&nbsp; should have had a need to write