[Tutor] which version

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:29:40 -0400

Version 1.5.2 is stable and has been around for quite a while.

Version 1.6 has recently been released, but I don't know too much about it.

Version 2.0 has had several beta/preview releases and will have a final release soon as someone else mentioned.

If I were you, I'd wait a few days for version 2.0 to be released to start.

-D