[Tutor] Library Reference for PRINT

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:06:01 -0000

> > You may want to buy David Beazley's "Python Essential
> > the library core into his book.
>
> All I have to say is that, of all the books on computers I've
> got (some of which I wrote), it's the one I reach for most frequently.

I just bought this last week - following the recommendations here.

Yes, it is very good and quite small (too small IMHO, I'd like the
font 1 point size bigger!). Unfortunately it doesn't cover more
than about 50% of the Library, but it is the 50% you use 80% of
the time.

It goes straight to the top of my 'Python books for experienced
programmers' list.

Alan G.