[Tutor] freeze

Jose Amoreira amoreira@mercury.ubi.pt
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:30:11 +0000

Hello!
Check out Gordon's installer at
 http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/install.html

According to the docs it solves your problem. I checked it with some code of
mine, and the distibuted version works fine in computers simmilar to the one
used to make it (linux), but segfaults in my laptop (also linux, but different
OS version number  and different libs). I think that this problem is addressed
in the docs (something about tksetup), but I just don't have the time to study
it in any detail.

I hope this helps
Ze
amoreira@mercury.ubi.pt