[Tutor] Re: Beginning Python books was Re: [Tutor] _Teach_Yourself_Python_in_24_Hours_

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan@home.com
Wed, 03 May 2000 12:28:48 -0600

Hi All--

Deirdre Saoirse wrote:

> > > Alan Gauld is writing one, I think.
> >
> > Yes, Just back from vacation which I spent proof reading
> > the 'final' (never say final ;-) draft.
>
> I'm pleased to announce that my coauthor Robert Doiel and I have just
> received the contracts from IDG for "Python for Dummies."

Congratulations!  The more the merrier!  Python world domination. ...

<we'll-suck-them-all-in-yet>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Axent, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org and
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours