[Tutor] pythonw.exe - application error

Keener, Sterling (SKNR) SKNR@chevron.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:29:04 -0800

 <<...>>

NP...here it is...As for how I got the error, I closed (I assume)
pythonw.exe which I started by using the IDLE shortcut.

Another way I got the error was by using python @ the command line.  Same
error and here's the code I typed:
*	from Tkinter import *
*	w = Button(text="Hello", command='exit')
*	w.pack()
*	w.mainloop()
or in other words pg. 22 from O'Reilly's Learning Python by Mark Lutz &
David Ascher.

I'm working on a NT 4.0 wkst with SP5.  Anything else?